Welcome, Bloomberg-Robinson Families!

Our purpose for this blog is to collect family pictures and stories for everyone to enjoy. Do you have a special memory of Elaine or a picture other family might like a copy of? Please email a contributor and we will post it! Use the search feature at the top of this page to find specific names or topics you are interested in or just browse the archives.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Pictures,

This must be Linda's birthday, 1961.
It looks like I was hogging the lime light,
sorry Linda.

Gregg's HS graduation party.

Linda and Gregg with Granny and Gramps,
June '58.

Bay Village, OH. 1976?
Occasion unknown.
Wow, how many polyesters gave up their
lives for the leisure suits in this picture?

Granny and Jill, Thanksgiving, 1999.

2 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

I love the photo of granny kissing your cheak or whispering into your ear. So cute!

Phil and Linda said...

Glad to see your contributions. Some I've seen, others I've not. Thanks! love ya